Discover your gifts and follow your bliss!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wow it has been awhile!

Hello! Feeling a little artsy this spring Sunday afternoon. .I was posting some of my art on my FB page and thought I might do the same on my blog. I have been playing with various  art forms lately. A little drawing, playing with clay, a little jewelry making. Also am getting back into participating with one of my favorite groups Artful Mail Groupies. It is a group I belong to on fb that does all kinds of fun art swaps. It is where I first learned about Happy Mail.
    I was very immobile last fall and ended up having a hip replacement in January. I felt I couldn't keep up with mailing dates so I took some time off of participating and just peeked in every now and again at what everyone else was doing. I just finished a torn paper swap.

The idea was that your main theme had to be torn. It also was to be a post card. Other than that you could use your creative idea. I love the beach so this is my creation.  I hope the gal I am swapping with likes it. Hope you all have a colorful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment